Double wall construction, inner being made out of highly polished thick stainless steel and outer made out of thick mild steel sheet finished in staving white enamel paint or staple mat color combinations. The gap is filled with special glass wool for temp. Insulation. The bath is provided with the drain cock to easily drain out the water and clean the chamber when required. A pyramidal shaped cover is provided.
Immersion type heating elements are fitted at bottom. Temp. range 5o C above ambient to 80o C with accuracy + 0.5oC to 1oC is controlled by capillary thermostat regulated by a graduated knob on the panel, which is also provided with pilot lamp etc.
The equipment is workable on 220V AC 50Hz single phase. The baths are supplied without racks, thermometer and stirring arrangement.
Double walled construction with Outer body made of SS (202G) or Mild Steel duly powder coated and Inner chamber made of Stainless Steel (SS-304). Fitted with Thermostat Temperature Controller or Microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller. Temperature range is from 50C to 250C ± 1C. With high speed FHP motor along with SS rod and stirring blade & speed regulator. To work on 220/230 Volt AC supply.
• We are made Double wall construction BOD Incubators. Inner chamber made of richly stainless steel sheet (304 grade) and Exterior made out of thick mild steel sheet duly finished in white Powder coated Supplied with two/three removable perforated shelves.
• Outer double wall door is provided with a magnetic gasket and lock & key arrangement. The inner door made out of clear acrylic sheet allowing inspection of material in the chamber without distributing the chamber temperature.
• The gap between the wall of equipment is filled with glass wool for temp. Insulation. The cabinet is mounted on caster lockable wheels.
• Temperature is controlled by Digital PID Controller from 5° C to 50° C ±1° C. for lower temperature.
• Working a standard cooling unit with a sealed compressor with the protective device has been provided below the chamber for safe and efficient working. The heating arrangement has been made within the chamber for higher temp.
• Working the temp. can be regulated within the range by means of a high precision double action thermo-regulator. Inner air circulating system is provided to achieve the uniform temperature in the whole chamber.
• A control panel is provided with various indicators, on-off switch, Double display, membrane keypad, Digital PID Controller. Supplied with cord and plug etc.
• The Equipment is workable on 220 V AC 50 Hz single phase.
. Max Temperature ( C): 800-900, 900-1000, 1000-1100, 1100-1200, 1200-1500
. Type Of Model: Laboratory, Industrial.
. Features: Energy Regulator, Pyrometer, Thermocouple, Temperature Control, Digital Display
Bacteriological Incubator is one of the most commonly used equipment in microbiology laboratories and pathological centers. It is required to provide optimum environmental conditions for bacteria to grow for examination & study purpose. This incubator is made of superior quality insulated steel alloy for maintaining accurate temperature inside chamber. Offered Bacteriological Incubator comprises SS304 made adjustable shelves and front glass door for real-time monitoring purpose.
HEPA filter Efficiency is 99.97% down to 0.3 micron.
Working Table made of Stainless Steel 304.
Built in UV. Germicidal light.
Static Pressure Manometer.
Cock for Gas and Air is provided in working Area.
Working Area is illuminated with Fluorescent light.
Supplied with plug in to work on single phase 220/230 volts AC Supply.
Laboratory Hot Air Oven offered by us finds application in hospitals, research centers, and pathological laboratories for drying purposes. It operates with help of smart microprocessor-based PID controller with tough mild steel made body. This oven is used for drying and sterilizing glassware after washing. Shelves of provided Laboratory Hot Air Oven are adjustable in nature thus giving flexibility of keeping large glassware. It is also equipped with indicator LED for confirming when set temperature is reached.